Travel Tips

A big thank you to Collagen for Her for this sponsored video. And thank you lovely viewers for supporting the brands that allow me to bring fresh ideas!
Save 10% when you use code “SAACA10” or an extra 10% when you subscribe and save for a total of 20% off – https://bit.ly/3vxBn3V
Save 10% on each and every order when you subscribe and save on Amazon Prime!
Marine Collagen – https://amzn.to/3y5wIHZ
Unflavored Collagen – https://amzn.to/3LAj6bw

Travel tips and travel essentials to make your vacation as easy as 1,2,3
Every good vacation starts with a packing list. Women notoriously overpack because we don’t want to risk leaving the absolute must-haves at home. Whether you’re packing for a one-night stay or a week-long dream vacation we all need a few travel essentials to see us through. 

Luggage
Samsonite – https://amzn.to/3LAj6bw
Tumi – https://rstyle.me/+PKVhAwrD7u_w17p2_3oJ0w
Delsey – https://rstyle.me/+L0lLH27jXWIddHPiNJ3E_Q
Carry On Spinner – https://rstyle.me/+hg30HfPS3bycm0vAtBiEJA
Luggage tags – https://rstyle.me/+zxUI-6aiTuRWtJqPkvpk-g
Coach tote – https://rstyle.me/+cP-jAuAvDnFcO6UB-ZDPbw

Totes
Longchamp 21″ Tote – https://rstyle.me/+XhvYF_Q6UJOfNb8ciSbXUg
Speedy Neverfull Tote – https://rstyle.me/+9o2EWRT9mVpZDhEJHVULHg
Goyard – https://rstyle.me/+1I8HIdrNE_FqKeMM5hxdcw
Tote insert – https://amzn.to/3xR4cK2

Packing Cubes
Calpak packing cubes – https://rstyle.me/+4-FbFvOdepjT_qbu3Ip2Mw
Amazone packing cubes – https://amzn.to/3K5yH1b

Hanging makeup bag – https://amzn.to/3xLHbbq
Pink makeup bag – https://amzn.to/3EPtCt6
Monogrammed makeup bag – https://rstyle.me/+6M0qhOzbcJYScp-ZibrEvA
Monogrammed pouch – https://rstyle.me/+3ak8E5vjbggfdy7tEJ_a_g
Travel skincare – https://rstyle.me/+qGZ1dyuRTBwDxwVgBbdTAQ
Pill case – https://amzn.to/3rNN9Vo
Jewelry bag – https://rstyle.me/+IMUnH-MYDz0cJYz0AZDjjg
Tech accessories – https://rstyle.me/+tmC4XZjDvT6XEUsRmioohw
Portable charger – https://amzn.to/3KeAZeu

Travel outfit #1
denim – https://rstyle.me/+c0zaJUGSWSD0XP5AAkO9mA
graphic tee – https://rstyle.me/+Zvw8sh_PdJ9_MuT5hpWAZw
denim jacket – https://rstyle.me/+kZXcz7JRRuCrYRqG-VgLtw
white sneakers – https://rstyle.me/+N0xPzQ8S7kP9PH7vhA9utg
baseball cap – https://rstyle.me/+UYtrfw-V_2S2nn43PoJYaQ
Coach tote – https://rstyle.me/+cP-jAuAvDnFcO6UB-ZDPbw

Travel outfit #2
embroidered chinos – https://rstyle.me/+ZvsuFyLyP8B8JJM5Mxjtcw
linen popover – https://rstyle.me/+ksMjtGJ3vpXicCwKIGp4UA
denim shirt jacket – https://rstyle.me/+T1PgHj7RzsGi2CN9UoLuWA
espadrilles – https://rstyle.me/+0i5YYrGq83_3mE10uKYUew
straw tote – https://rstyle.me/+A93aLJYuht8vwrZMknWPnA

Travel outfit #3
denim – https://rstyle.me/+lXePDDWch3LegO7n3-v9IA
graphic tee – https://rstyle.me/+2tTFX3LwdblGtJ_whKCAng
utility jacket – https://rstyle.me/+eK5-fk-jH-vIk_q-mJD1kg
sneakers – https://rstyle.me/+BDoaRknhEJ1R9uP_Rgz-aQ
weekender tote – https://rstyle.me/+bTSA2nFL-orPlZeUCc9yYw